TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members are expected to act in a respectful manner to Lloyd’s Lounge staff and customers at all times. Lloyd’s Lounge reserve the right to confiscate a member’s card if a member is deemed to be acting inappropriately or abusing their member benefits.
- Members can only benefit from member offers during the specific times/dates stated in e-communications and on social media. Giveaways/Competitions for dining at Lloyd’s Kitchen do not include drinks unless specifically stated.
- Membership does not allow members to reserve areas within Lloyd’s Lounge unless specifically agreed in writing with a member of management.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited except in the designated area outside. Any member or their guest found to be under the influence of drugs or intoxicated will be asked to leave the premises and their memberships will be cancelled and no refund given.
- Should a member wish to cancel their membership, no refund, either in whole or part will be made.
- Member cards that are lost or stolen cannot be re-issued. The member will need to purchase a new membership.
- Members must pay their membership fee annually to retain member benefits. If a member tries to use an out of date membership card, they will be offered to update their membership by paying the annual fee or the card will be retained.
- Membership fees may be subject to change. All fees are quoted inclusive of VAT.
- Membership is strictly non-transferable, assignable or to be used by any other person. Photo identification may be requested by a member of staff to confirm a member’s identity.
- Members and their guest must not remove or damage any property, fixtures or fittings belonging to Lloyd’s Lounge or any property belonging to any other member, user or their guest. Lloyd’s Lounge reserves the right to claim costs and damages in full from the member for any such removal or damage incurred.
- Lloyd’s Lounge reserves the right to refuse discount or member benefits to any member who fails to produce their membership card or who do not pay the membership fee.
- Lloyd’s Lounge reserves the right to exclude any member or guest and ask them to leave at our sole discretion and without explanation.
- Lloyd’s Lounge, its representatives, sub-contractors or suppliers accept no liability for death or personal injury caused to a member, user or their guest.
- Lloyd’s Lounge, its representatives, sub-contractors or suppliers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or theft of any member or their guests’ personal belongings whilst on the premises.
- Lloyd’s Lounge reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Terms and conditions of various offers: